In addition to our manufacturing capabilities in both flight hardware and models, Micro Craft offers services in the areas of engineering, instrumentation and quality assurance. Our engineering department provides design and analysis services for a wide range of applications. In addition to design and analysis services, our engineering department can provide systems engineering and program management for applications ranging from models to large scale test facilities. Design and development of electronic systems is also provided. Micro Craft Quality Assurance uses an ISO 9001/AS9100 certified quality system to process and verify the quality of raw materials, fasteners and finished parts to customer specifications, tolerances and requirements. Quality assurance personnel use a variety of height gauges, calipers, micrometers, and state-of-the-art coordinate measuring machines to determine part/component geometries and compliance with the project’s defined drawing or CAD model.
- AS9100 Rev D Certification
- ISO9001 : 2015
- Boeing Certified Digital Product Definition per D6-51991
- Platinum Faro Arm/ Autodesk Power Inspect Software
- LK cmm G90C/ Nikon Camio Software
- Kubotek Software for DPD Verification
Quality is the form of excellence at an acceptable price.
Reputation for Quality
- Mechanical Engineering - CATIA/Solid Edge Design and Analysis
- Systems Engineering - CATIA/MasterCAM CNC Programming
- Electrical Engineering - Structural, Thermal and Vibration Analysis
- Reverse Engineering - Experience with I-DEAS, Unigraphics,
Technical, structural, electrical and systems engineering.
- 57,000 Square Feet Facility - ID/OD Grinding
- 3, 4 , and 5 Axis Milling - Common and Exotic Metals,
- CNC Lathe - Prototype Research Hardware
- Wire and Die Sink EDM - Complex Flight Hardware and Assemblies
- Electronic Lab and Cable Harness Facilities
The right tools, every time.
Micro Craft produces a wide variety of flight hardware, flight test hardware, and wind tunnel models for military and commercial programs including, rotary wing and fixed wing applications.
Innovation and Excellence
Micro Craft is the "Go To Partner" for tough challenges in creating the Future of Flight and sustaining existing capabilities for Aerospace, Defense and Commercial customers while creating value for our stakeholders.